snarky2113

Posted: 6 months ago
Edited: 6 months ago
It is getting damn near unbearable, in walls at least. At least every round theirs one team griefer. Is their any way to fight against this?


hornetjumper

Posted: 6 months ago
Report the team griefers on the forums, or ask them to stop. In my opinion, Nebula has more team griefers than Walls. 

MADDENNFL13

Posted: 6 months ago
snarky,take a screenshot of who it is and we will probably have an admin or mod tempban or ban or kick them.im not sure because im not a moderator but thats my guess of what they will do.

HollowVelocity

Posted: 6 months ago
Spleefing seems to be a hobby for majority of people, I don't know why either... I know there has been discussion on a spleefing game here at MC Zone and it was declined but maybe... Just maybe, there should be some re-consideration.

Any who, like Hornet said ensure to report them :)

godlords

Posted: 6 months ago
Ooh, I want spleef! Maybe if you guys make a spleef map, the I.G. spleefing will discontinue! 

Login You must login in order to post replies.