1Theodore1

Posted: 6 months ago
Edited: 6 months ago
Hello guys, this is a map I've been recently working on. And I finally completed it! I called it PyramidChaos because the bases of team red and blue are two big sandstone pyramids of the same size!
If you think it will need any changes, please tell me..  I would really appreciate it if you add this map to Nebula.. Also, here are the programs I used for the making of the map:
  • Single Player Commands
  • World Edit (They come together in one single mod)

Click me to download the map.
Click me to view map's gallery. (Updated to imgur)

Description:

There are two floating pyramids, there are 3 monuments on each side.. Who will break all the monuments and win the match? There is only 1 way to know.. PLAY.


NOTE THAT: Behind the gold for players to make armor, there is some iron.. Who will be the one that gets it?


1Theodore1

Posted: 6 months ago
To view the image you want click it and it will show up in full-screen mode.

To add the map go to %appdata% > roaming > .minecraft > saves , then add the map.

**NOTE! BEFORE ADDING THE MAP MAKE SURE YOU MADE IT A FOLDER! A .RAR FILE WON'T WORK

Haribo98

Posted: 6 months ago
Any chance of postin the images on imigur? I can't get them due to a 18+ only content lock...

1Theodore1

Posted: 6 months ago
They're now on imgur.

Haribo98

Posted: 6 months ago
Adding when I get home, nice work!

1Theodore1

Posted: 6 months ago
Thanks!!

Login You must login in order to post replies.