G_SKIPPY

Posted: 5 months ago
Edited: 5 months ago
Hey! I'm currently in the process of building a walls map and I'm about half way done! I have the main structures done and I have pictures so feel free to tell me what you think of it so far! 





Bumblebeetle13

Posted: 5 months ago
Looks good so far :D the central tree is very well made and the houses have a nice style.

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 5 months ago
Thank you! It really means a lot coming from you! Your maps are awesome!

TheWelshyGamer

Posted: 5 months ago
Thats awesome, It looks very elvish, don't ask why!

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 5 months ago
Also do not forget to add mines in your map, instead of the default maps underground set up :) 

mrmarksman55

Posted: 5 months ago
Just some small fixes I see. There is no food, a few small wheat farms like in walls 2 ( jungle map) and walls 3 (with the house) hotly have white farms decades hypixle had food problems on walls 1

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 5 months ago
I'm not even close to done. These were the main structures. I will post an "update" picture.

godlords

Posted: 5 months ago
Don't forget more trees. Smaller trees. This is because the big tree can be insta-burned with flint and steel. But really nice job. It does look elvish :)

mrmarksman55

Posted: 5 months ago
The houses are made of wood I Guess that counts, the houses are made of wood.

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 5 months ago
If I recall correctly, Flint and steel can't be used until the battle starts. People should have plenty of wood by then.

godlords

Posted: 5 months ago
I don't think that's true :P...

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 5 months ago
Yes it is.



godlords

Posted: 5 months ago
Great! My mistake.

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 5 months ago
Done with the map! A video will be up shortly!









godlords

Posted: 5 months ago
Nice. Give the link to the vid.

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 5 months ago
I will add a link when it is done. Youtube says 36 minutes but it will probably be about an hour. When it comes to the time estimate, Youtube is a big fat liar lol.

Topic Archived This topic is deleted.