We were unable find the topic you were looking for.

JJTCool

Posted: 5 months ago
Edited: 4 months ago
Hey all,
As some of you might know I am the creator of Sky Wars. This summer I am planning on creating another map (don't expect a release date for some time) but I would like to find out a general opinion of what things you guys like to see in a pvp map. This could include CTF, TDM anything. I would really appreciate it if you could throw in some key things you like to see in pvp maps! 

Thanks,
JJtCool

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 5 months ago
An outer space theme would be cool.

Haribo98

Posted: 5 months ago
Long maps - with PvP, unlike Montium (:

Deadly_wolf19

Posted: 5 months ago
Dessetr map!

vGuap

Posted: 5 months ago
Make a nether map like hell.

FuzzyFroggyFC

Posted: 4 months ago
Yep, a SkyWars nether map would be kinda strange but cool at the same time.


mrmarksman55

Posted: 4 months ago
Vgaup the nether is hell. A CTF would be cool players get more ender pearls and more islands or a group of islands in the middle

FuzzyFroggyFC

Posted: 4 months ago
If you could make a cool Team Death Match map thats as nice as Candoria (NexusMC)

FuzzyFroggyFC

Posted: 4 months ago
If you could make a cool Team Death Match map thats as nice as Candoria (NexusMC)

brightsteel101

Posted: 4 months ago
I suggest you make a TDM map which consists of four biomes such as desert, plains, snow, or forest which will all connect on the center of the map. 

faissaloo

Posted: 4 months ago
trying to parkour whilst pvping

faissaloo

Posted: 4 months ago
trying to parkour whilst pvping

bluewhale1

Posted: 4 months ago
I would suggest keeping the map in the over world, but also adding islands that represent the Nether and the End. also, players may run out of enderpearls so I would recommend parkour to get across as oppose to getting stuck on an island, which has been a problem for me these past few months. :P

Login You must login in order to post replies.