Haribo98

Posted: 5 months ago
Edited: 4 months ago
So, many people have been asking, when we're going to run the tournament, how to register and the like.
So, after a little bit of planning, we're going to release dates. This means that, we might not be at 500,000 users when the tournament starts. But, that's not such a big issue. Registration will be hosted on the new website, it will look very similar, but have several backend improvements. Here are the official dates for the tournament!

Registration Opens: July 9th 
Registration Closes: August 9th
Tournament Starts: August 16th (Around 8:00PM GMT)

Remember to have a good communication group, such as skype, so your team can easily communicate and join the correct server. Good luck :)

Have fun, and good luck! Make sure you have your teams ready, the tournament is estimated to go on for ~3 hours. So make sure you have time, or make sure your team has enough substitutes so that if one of your team members drops out, you have a replacement. But remember, once the match has started, you can't sub in/out players.

tel6331

Posted: 5 months ago
Sweet I can make it and I look forward to it. Possibly a 7pm start? That's what happened in SkyWars

mrmarksman55

Posted: 5 months ago
Could we push the day of the tumninment back a few days because in America the 4th of July is very important holiday and many of up will most Lilly be out of town.

Haribo98

Posted: 5 months ago
@mrmarksman, but surely you'd be back for July 6th? I mean, if we move it, it either has to be June 29th, or July 13th. Which, are either too close or too far. How long would you be away for so I can work this out (:

funkystudios

Posted: 5 months ago
Considering July 4th lies on a Thursday, many will be taking that weekend (5th-7th) to go on vacation... Including me. I'm not sure if that weekend would be the best.

Haribo98

Posted: 5 months ago
Alright then :3
So do we go before or after?

funkystudios

Posted: 5 months ago
I'm not sure we'd reach 500k before that date... I'm not sure :s

Haribo98

Posted: 5 months ago
Astro, this is not the correct place to post that, I am fixing that issue currently. But ok, I guess July 13th it is.

PlanetAstro

Posted: 5 months ago
Ok i'll delete it and Thanks

sawyerfj

Posted: 5 months ago
Cant wait

MADDENNFL13

Posted: 5 months ago
already on a team:)

Diamondman989

Posted: 5 months ago
Same

MADDENNFL13

Posted: 5 months ago
Dangit i can't do it on july 13th!!!!

mrmarksman55

Posted: 5 months ago
But in America that is Saturday the weekend...
but let's see when we reach 500,000 users ;)

MADDENNFL13

Posted: 5 months ago
no I still can't do it on july 13th! That is the day of my annual party!!!!it is huge!!!!!

hornetjumper

Posted: 5 months ago
Can you change the date to something people can make? Not just what the staff can make -_-. Im not doing the nebula tourney without my bro MADDENNFL13

Topic Locked A staff member has prevented any further posts on this forum thread.