MaBz_

Posted: 5 months ago
Edited: 4 months ago

Mooch24

Posted: 5 months ago
Mhm. Looks pretty snazzy to me. I hope it gets added =)

Haribo98

Posted: 5 months ago
Hardcore?! 1 life? Or is that there for no reason (nice map btw) add some bedrock under the wool and I'll add it!

BenDooley7

Posted: 5 months ago
Also, not to be picky but then sign at the beginning should say break not broke. Just to keep proper English.


MaBz_

Posted: 5 months ago
Thanks Haribo! If you just see the screen-shot, I already added bedrock under the wool!

PS: I don't know why i add <<Hardcore>> xD

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/MMaJrle.png (Bedrock)



bydez

Posted: 5 months ago
Great job MaBz!
I like the idea of having just one life, also map looks nicely detailed and thought out,
Looking forward to playing this :)

Phoenix1123

Posted: 5 months ago
The map looks good, but why is there arrows but no bows? O_o

MaBz_

Posted: 5 months ago
Thanks Phoenix! But yeah, hardcore or not i don't know. Haribo will choose!

Haribo98

Posted: 5 months ago
I think this would best suit being a round 2 tournament map, due it its size.

MaBz_

Posted: 5 months ago
Haribo, You add it or not?

Haribo98

Posted: 5 months ago
It will be in the tournament. I will see how it is on there, because it's a little bit small for 40v40 / 50v50 / 100v100.

MaBz_

Posted: 5 months ago
Ok :(


When is the tournament


G_SKIPPY

Posted: 5 months ago
To be announced.

MaBz_

Posted: 4 months ago

Like a boss.


Haribo98

Posted: 4 months ago
Please don't bump old threads ;o

Login You must login in order to post replies.