Shirokamii

Posted: 5 months ago
Edited: 5 months ago
Please vote on your fav lobby!

http://poll.pollcode.com/d4j2n


Deadly_wolf19

Posted: 5 months ago
Hehe

hornetjumper

Posted: 5 months ago
Old lobby winning by far. 

Ajtrailrunner

Posted: 5 months ago
Bring it back!

mrmarksman55

Posted: 5 months ago
You can't really because the old lobby has no open space for the ghost game.

gilletteracer74

Posted: 5 months ago
Do not worry, Shiro and I have made some renovations to this new lobby to make it more appealing. This will include actual signs, more depth, and an all around better atmosphere. 

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 5 months ago
I hate the new lobby because i cant play on it :'(

mrmarksman55

Posted: 5 months ago
If you can't get on the server you can't get on no matter the lobby its more of the design.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 5 months ago
No the lobby is super laggy

gilletteracer74

Posted: 5 months ago
You are the only one reporting this. This is client side lag and there is nothing the lobby is doing to cause it.

ViolentBoo

Posted: 5 months ago
I only like the old lobby because of the two prtals instead of only 1

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 5 months ago
I quess so but i havent been able to play since the lobby came out :'(

Login You must login in order to post replies.