MC Zone
Account
Logged in as: Guest
Login
Register
Servers
Shop
Forum
Vote
Profiles
MC Zone Forums
Recent Topics
MC Zone
Official News
Staff Blog
Moderator Applications
Main
General Discussion
Introduce Yourself
Media
Feedback
Website Bugs
Server Bugs
Ask the Staff
Suggestions
Maps
Map Discussion
Map Feedback
Map Releases
Map Ideas
Tournaments
Tourney Teams
Tourney News
Other
Minecraft Discussion
Off Topic
Report Players
Team Killers
Modders or Hackers
Chat Abuse
Unruly Staff
[The walls]Desert: Update!
by zacharycraft777
zacharycraft777
Posted:
3 months ago
Edited:
3 months ago
This is an update to my previous map, the walls desert. I added palm trees, melons and changed the terrain, so hopefully you can play it again!
Download:
vGuap
Posted:
3 months ago
Looks nice
zacharycraft777
Posted:
3 months ago
Thanks!
hornetjumper
Posted:
3 months ago
Looks sexy, but not as sexy as me :3
zacharycraft777
Posted:
3 months ago
Any more feedback?
mrmarksman55
Posted:
3 months ago
I lo,e a farm this is nice for food good work I have suggested the farms to other maps.
zacharycraft777
Posted:
3 months ago
Admin feedback?
hacker31060
Posted:
3 months ago
They Already Had That Map Before! Its Out at Night Time At (US:12:00pm)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zacharycraft777
Posted:
3 months ago
/What do you mean? I made this map myself.
Login
You must
login
in order to post replies.