MC Zone
Account
Logged in as: Guest
Login
Register
Servers
Shop
Forum
Vote
Profiles
MC Zone Forums
Recent Topics
MC Zone
Official News
Staff Blog
Moderator Applications
Main
General Discussion
Introduce Yourself
Media
Feedback
Website Bugs
Server Bugs
Ask the Staff
Suggestions
Maps
Map Discussion
Map Feedback
Map Releases
Map Ideas
Tournaments
Tourney Teams
Tourney News
Other
Minecraft Discussion
Off Topic
Report Players
Team Killers
Modders or Hackers
Chat Abuse
Unruly Staff
SHOULD I BUY A NEW VIDEO CARD?
by hacker31060
hacker31060
Posted:
3 months ago
Edited:
3 months ago
If I Buy A New VideoCard ,Can I get no lag With all The High Graphics?
Example:Fancy, Far, Smooth 100% ,Particles All, Clouds,Vsync On.
Diamondman989
Posted:
3 months ago
Intel Graphics 4000HD Is your best option!
hacker31060
Posted:
3 months ago
Thanks Diamondman989!
1Theodore1
Posted:
3 months ago
Aww diamondman changed his Skin
ViolentBoo
Posted:
3 months ago
Wait before you do that, what's in your computer, be very specific.
Login
You must
login
in order to post replies.