1Theodore1

Posted: 5 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Hello guys, I have a pretty cool idea for a minigame to be added on MC Zone!! It is called Zombie Survival [ZS]. So, what is it???

How to play:
  • So, when enough players are in a server, a countdown starts and a random player gets selected to be the Zombie.. 
  • The Humans have a 1 minute period to run, built a shelter or something and hide (In some maps they can break blocks , in some others though no). Then when the Zombie finds a player has to hit him twice with a rotten flesh to make him a zombie (All Zombies wear Zombie Heads). So.. The zombies have to get all the humans to be Zombies so they win, but if 10 minutes pass and they haven't made all the Humans to Zombies, Humans win..

  • Kits: Humans can have kits to defend themselves and can kill zombies, but the zombies respawn..
  • Zombie Kits: Zombies can have kits that give them effects (eg. Speed I)
NOTE: If a Zombie catches a Human, it counts 5 credits.. If the Humans escape, it gives each player 10 credits and the same if Zombies win
I hope you like my idea and add it to MC Zone.. If you accept it i'll work on an arena for this game.



~Theo    

deoliverh

Posted: 5 months ago
yes that sound really cool i would love if that was added it sounds epic

1Theodore1

Posted: 5 months ago
Thanks :D

brightsteel101

Posted: 5 months ago
This game should be added. It could bring a lot of players on mczone.

1Theodore1

Posted: 5 months ago
Thanks for the feedback guys I pretty much appreciate it :D

izjust4fun

Posted: 5 months ago
Really unique game mode. I like it :D
Maybe make it so it require at least two hits with the rotten flesh?
What if the zombies could pick kits also? O.o
ex.) Constant speed 1, ability to break blocks faster, after killing a player receives bonus, etc.
 

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 5 months ago
This is basicly my mob survival i posted earlier -_-

1Theodore1

Posted: 5 months ago
What? I swear I didn't copy this! I thought it by my own! And actually, you posted "Lava Survival" not "Mob Survival" So don't try to make people think I copied because I didn't..

1Theodore1

Posted: 5 months ago
 BTW nice ideas izjust4fun I'll implement them in the topic

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 5 months ago
I know you probly didnt see my post (http://mczone.co/forum/topic?id=1754) but it almost the exact same idea

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 5 months ago
Exept people are the zombies

1Theodore1

Posted: 5 months ago
Well, my idea is waaay different tho..

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 5 months ago
I agree i like the idea of fighting tons of mobs it would be cool if they could gave a version of your zombies to help them

Deadly_wolf19

Posted: 5 months ago
@wizard stop creating arguments on forums. his idea is way differint so just stop

FightToWin7431

Posted: 5 months ago
one hint is players should be able to place blocks but only break blocks they place. If they could break blocks theyd probably just dig straight down and camp out for 10 minutes. Either that or you make the floor obsidian a few blocks down.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 5 months ago
This could be a gamemode on nexes or nebula as well
theo i never intended to make it seem like a copy srry
wolf the ideology is the same for the game.and i never created any arguments

Login You must login in order to post replies.