THIS_SERVER_SUCK

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: 4 months ago
Who has the most forums posts and topics throughout all the website playersz?

ViolentBoo

Posted: 4 months ago
I dunno why does that matter?

gilletteracer74

Posted: 4 months ago
Ummm, there is no real way to know, unless you want to go through every player's statistics. And lol, I'm not a main admin according to the staff xD

THIS_SERVER_SUCK

Posted: 4 months ago
Just tell me gill plz

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 4 months ago
hornetjumper 

THIS_SERVER_SUCK

Posted: 4 months ago
Liar, funky has over 400

mrmarksman55

Posted: 4 months ago
Why main admins I don't know is there is any? But hornetjumper has the most.

MightyMarsbar

Posted: 4 months ago
All of hornets are spam though.

hornetjumper

Posted: 4 months ago
No, I'm active on forums unlike u.

mrmarksman55

Posted: 4 months ago
Not all of it about 50% but it is still topics and posts...

brightsteel101

Posted: 4 months ago
 defiantly  hornet jumper. 

brightsteel101

Posted: 4 months ago
This post should really go in the off topic section.

LifeHackz

Posted: 4 months ago
I think it's Funky and I, well, we're top in Staff anyway.
I'm at 472.

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 4 months ago
Hornet has the most of all the players.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
Im at 400 and something

DeltaInferno

Posted: 4 months ago
I dont care about all the top forum post!! All of u guys r just not sticking TO TOPIC!!

Login You must login in order to post replies.