ObsidianFire99

Posted: 5 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
Hi all,

I've made a new map designed specifically for Nebula. It is my first Nebula map, however I have made adventure maps before as part of TheIvyCraft. The map is called Checkmate, as it is themed on the board game Chess. It is a CTM map with two monuments to destroy per team (They are in the Rooks). I have tested it to look good in Dokucraft (High, Dark, Light), John Smith and of course Default. I designed it as a regular player of Nebula to suit the game from the ground up. If you like the map please show your support and hopefully the admins will pick it.

Update: Changed Items in chests to stop Team Killers and changed name!

Spec
- Two Teams (Black and White)
- Teams spawn in their coloured king
- You play as the Pawns
- Centre Zone (Chessboard)
- Large swords hanging in the sky (Why Not?)
- Massive Chess pieces - Kings, Queens (Captured), Bishops, Knights, Rooks
- Two monuments per team in the Rooks
- Iron in the King's heads
- Loot in the queen's head, only accessible by the team of the same colour as the Queen
- Great potential for Bridge Fighting, and open fighting
- The Bows in the Kits have Infinity
- All the armour in the Loot Chests have Protection 4
- The bows in the Loot Chests have Infinity 1, Punch 1, Power 1 and Flame 1
- The swords in the Loot Chests have Sharpness 3

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ofvtyyvyiwsr1x3/Checkmate%20Nebula.zip

Pictures
So as not to overload the post I didn't put all the pictures in, but to see all the Loot Chests and more click here: http://imgur.com/a/KK9dc

Map Overview


White Team Kit

Black Pieces

Imprisoned White Queen

One of the Loot Chests in the Black Queen (Only accessible to black team)


1Theodore1

Posted: 5 months ago
Woah, this is really great.. Good luck I think they will select it ;)

Mooch24

Posted: 5 months ago
This is really amazing! I would love to play this at anytime.
+1 from me.

BenDooley7

Posted: 5 months ago
Love the idea. Could you make it available for download?


1Theodore1

Posted: 5 months ago
Oh and if you don't know how to make it avaible for download simply use mediafire.com

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 5 months ago
@all Thanks guys, it means a lot to me. Download link coming either today or tommorow
EDIT: OK, Download link in main post now!

RemyleOuistiti

Posted: 5 months ago
Love it but id love it if it woulld be called Checkmate.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 5 months ago
Now that's an idea... If more people agree I'll change it.

gilletteracer74

Posted: 5 months ago
Looks Suck!

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 5 months ago
Suck? Is that good? Presuming you ment "sick" i'll take it as a compliment :-)

tel6331

Posted: 5 months ago
Damn, I like this :)



ObsidianFire99

Posted: 5 months ago
If anyone has actually downloaded the map I would really value your opinion.

gilletteracer74

Posted: 5 months ago
Lol, I did mean sick xD. Sorry for that.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 5 months ago
Hehe

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 5 months ago
Looks awaome hope it gets added as i like bridge combat maps the best

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 5 months ago
Totally agree. I built this map exactly how I like them - lots of strategy + bridge pvp

Login You must login in order to post replies.