KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: 4 months ago
I made a new nexus map!!!!
I hope funky sees this one :P
Here is the download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/n5v5sv1uyq88q9x/The_Galaxy.zip
And some pics... : http://imgur.com/a/2dxPA
Hope you like it! :D

brightsteel101

Posted: 4 months ago
It looks amazing. 

KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
thanks!

LifeHackz

Posted: 4 months ago
Yep, this looks heaps good! :D

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
I personally would hate playing on it i like flat er maps 

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
I likem i like buildings and a hill or two but genraly flat

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
Faster to the pvp and strateigic points for sniping

KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
Umm ok nexus maps arent flat.... and thanks LifeHacks!!!

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 4 months ago
Looks great... Just trying to work out what gamemode it is.

KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
what do u by game mode? and thanks!

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 4 months ago
As in is it CTM, TDM or CTF

KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
oh it is nexus. And nexus is only one game mode so yeah

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 4 months ago
Edit- I read nexus as nebula. Feeling stupid now. :-P

KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
haha it k

jaydenchadd

Posted: 4 months ago
Omg you are awsome! He has made 2 BIG maps and they are both sweet! I would love to play the maps he has made.
:D

KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
thanks!!

Login You must login in order to post replies.