hacker31060

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
CAN YOU GUYS TELL ME A CHEAP LAPTOP THAT MAKES MINECRAFT RUN WITHOUT LAG AND EVEN IF YOU  HAVE THE MAX SETTINGS ON?

Example of max settings:Fancy, Smooth 100% ,clouds on, vsync on,particles all.

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
I'm using a Toshiba Satellite, (It's not that good) But there are lots of Toshiba Satellites and they are even better :D

ViolentBoo

Posted: 3 months ago
Step 1: Get a better computer.

All done!

But in all seriouseness I made a fourm post about what parts to buy if you wnat to build a computer for minecraft. MAX settings and only ~400$

KooDaLord

Posted: 3 months ago
Omg my macbook air was running 365 FPS for about 2 hours straight then it settled back down to 85-120
But i had an asus Q200 notebook pc for awhile. It did very well fps and costs around 450$

jaydenchadd

Posted: 3 months ago
I here the mac I good but MAN that thing is $1,000!!!!!

(I am using one it is worth the money!)

jaydenchadd

Posted: 3 months ago
I think you should go with KooDaLord's, it sounds good.

gilletteracer74

Posted: 3 months ago
Well, I have a mac and personally I hate it... Look at some other forum posts regarding good computers. Personally, all I can say is DON'T GET A MAC!

KooDaLord

Posted: 3 months ago
Why dont u like mac? I have 2 macs and a macbook air, and all i can say is that the macs have fricken insane graphics, Amazing FPS and lag free, and easy to use and cleaner and faster. And my macbook air is weird, i mean really good weird, like macbook airs usually run around 35 FPS and mine has an average of bettween 80-125 FPS and has gone up to 365!

jaydenchadd

Posted: 3 months ago
KooDaLord is right I have no lag at all on all the servers I play the mac is worth the money but is not cheep.

Login You must login in order to post replies.