funkystudios

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
With the official date for summer being right around the corner and many finishing up their school year, we are happy to announce some new exciting changes coming to MC Zone! I will be able to contribute to MC Zone a lot more the next few months because of school wrapping up, so expect more changes and bug fixes throughout the summer.

Website: Soon we will release our upgraded MC Zone website featuring new pages and a fun new design. We have been converting the website to the Ruby on Rails programming language rather than PHP for code readability and functionality, as well as its performance and speed. Along with this we decided to redesign many pages. Pictures: http://imgur.com/SqysGig,NxDr0Qm,cAPEA0X




Nebula: Pointstreaks have already been added but we are implementing the pointstreak shop on the website very soon.

Credits: We know this has been delayed significantly, but we are finally going to create the credit shop on the website and implement more uses for credits throughout our minigames.

Kits: The Hunger Games, Sky Wars, and The Walls will be enhanced soon with the addition of some new kits. We hope to bring back some fun to these MC Zone original games.

[Partially Fixed] Fixes: We are aware Ghost Squadron and Nexus frequently have issues that cause the games to either shutdown or lag heavily. I plan to look into the causes of these issues and fix them.

[Completed] Ghost Squadron: The plugin I developed for GS ended up as a bit of a failure. I didn't realize the CPUs that run GS couldn't operate correctly while running multiple worlds. I am planning on upgrading to a better server so Ghost Squadron is back to normal. Only then will I be able to add new maps and kits. 

[Completed] Sky Wars: Add in the old Sky Wars 1.0 map to the server in addition to the current Sky Wars 2.0. If JJtCool makes a new Sky Wars we would add that as well!

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
Wow funky, the new website looks amazing! Can't wait to see the update! I'm glad you will fix the bugs because I was playing nexus and every 1 minute players were freezing and then teleporting somewhere else -.- but yeah! Also can you please check my minigame idea in the suggestions section?? (Zombie Survival)

izjust4fun

Posted: 3 months ago
:O the new site looks absolutely amazing!

Can't wait for all of this :D

mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
Before it is out you should add a rules site like on the top of the page you know where the vote, games and prfiles are.

funkystudios

Posted: 3 months ago
The rules link has already been added to the new website as a link in the footer!

ViolentBoo

Posted: 3 months ago
OMG its awesome to see funky more often!

RemyleOuistiti

Posted: 3 months ago
I abosooolutley love it funky but im sorry to specifically focus on this but in hunger games will a feast be added? as this idea I bet people would like  

gilletteracer74

Posted: 3 months ago
Looks Fancay

brightsteel101

Posted: 3 months ago
I can't wait to see the website update.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 3 months ago
Nice cant wait to see
*cough you should add zombie and laca survival 

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
You forgot a second *cough* lol

mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
I also find that skywars is offline the portal sighn says no servers

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
Sometimes marksman, not always I've been playing Sky Wars the last days..

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 3 months ago
I didnt find the secong cough nessisary Skywars is up... Somtimes

funkystudios

Posted: 3 months ago
Keep on topic guys.

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
Ok sorry funky, but please check my minigame idea

Login You must login in order to post replies.