ObsidianFire99

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: 4 months ago
This is a simple base map for any map makers wanting a template to use for a map such as Fissura where you play on a large square. It is in a void world and has a 128x128 square of bedrock. I made it for a project and realised someone could find it useful.
Thanks, Obsid.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqb5t92f6flviqy/128%20Squared%20Base%20Map.zip

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 4 months ago
Thanks for this! I personally don't need it but I know lots of others will!

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 4 months ago
yep, it is a pain to create a new map with 1;0 preset and then mcedit/worldedit in a start block.

KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
Hey awesome idea!!! and also would u be ok if i made some with different shapes? like maybe a circle rectangle, or random shapes? Or would u like to do that?

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 4 months ago
Feel free! I released this purely for your use. If you want to we could make this a collective thread, so if you paste a download and picture links I'll add it to the thread giving you (or anyone else who wants to make a map) credit!

funkystudios

Posted: 4 months ago
Stickied!

Topic Locked A staff member has prevented any further posts on this forum thread.