DiamondIcicles

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: 4 months ago
I know a lot of people want to build Walls maps, so I have made a template, on which you only have to build and the four corners of the map.

Download: click here

Important note:
Maps made using this template can only be used on MC Zone servers, because all the redstone that makes the Walls work in vanilla is deleted. Also, the spawnpoint is in mid-air, although you are in creative so this shouldn't make any difference.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 4 months ago
This would be great for 1Theodore1, he was looking for a template.

1Theodore1

Posted: 4 months ago
:D

DeltaInferno

Posted: 4 months ago
Yeah u should do that. Cause people r complaining in the server of The walls maps. And it is really pissing me off trying to put a end of only the jungle map. We should acutally make different kinds and choose our maps this time. I really want to choose a map and just not go to a jungle map we need to do over and over again!

1Theodore1

Posted: 4 months ago
I won't make a walls map, I tried and it's HARD . (RAGE QUIT)

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 4 months ago
I might actually make a new walls map. The one I made isn't very good haha. The ores make it 10x worse.


Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 4 months ago
G_SKIPPY what map did u make because if you make if you make the one with the HUGE TREE can i have a MAP v DOWNLOAD v

Topic Locked A staff member has prevented any further posts on this forum thread.