ViolentBoo

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
So this is basically a terminating post that will last some time (I hope). Basically, I post a song, someone will listen to it, and give their feed back and post a song that they really like and we'll post a review about it. It's a way to expand our music library! I'll go first.
Song-Artist

Heaven Rave-ZeRo BaSs

FightToWin7431

Posted: 3 months ago
That was actually pretty good. Im not a fan of rave, but I liked that.
Ok, my turn... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjiB7n0EVfk Summer Skies- AidanS

TheWelshyGamer

Posted: 3 months ago
I struggled to listen to that, it's not the drum and bass i'm into, that was very slow...I like a bassy drop.

My turn. this is ACRYLICS by TNGHT it's an awesome trap song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm7XRkpkti4

Zieno12345

Posted: 3 months ago
The song was a tad bit faster than I would like, but it was still pretty good.
My turn! 305-Approaching Nirvana
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcwRwYcDsk4

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
I'm sorry but that kind of sucked. Really boring :P. Me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17zNW-wz35E 
Sorry for half trolling -_-

TheWelshyGamer

Posted: 3 months ago
Thats half trolling? i'd hate to see what a full troll is from you!:P

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
Yes, yes you would.

CocoaLatteSauce

Posted: 3 months ago
(I have no song to listen to)
 
But here, someone listen to Demons, by Imagine Dragons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqI78S14Wgg

ViolentBoo

Posted: 3 months ago
To be honest, i thought that this was going to be heavy death metal, but this was beautiful.
And the over 9000 song was just awesome because it has techno.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn2usIcB6So
Make sure you listen to this while exercising.


CocoaLatteSauce

Posted: 3 months ago
Are you talking about Zieno's song or mine? lol. Anyway, I like the song you chose. But I don't really like the beeping noise every second. 

Since you guys like songs without a lot of words, I chose this.. It's a bit slow though. (SAIL by AWOLNATION)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH2efAcmBQM

Zieno12345

Posted: 3 months ago
Really slow and not a great beat. Just my opinion.
Anyways, I thought I would brighten things up with a fun summer song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLgXl_6NIW0
(This song is more for girls, don't judge me >.>)

CocoaLatteSauce

Posted: 3 months ago
(sorry I keep replying I need new songs to listen to) anyway yes that song is very girly. And they kinda remind me of Cody Simpson, haha. But it's really catchy.

Here, listen to my favourite song at the moment. It's called Lucky Strike by Maroon 5. I can't get a link to it because I'm on my iPod..


ViolentBoo

Posted: 3 months ago
I like the under dog song, felt like I wanted to reach the sky, or maybe just the ceiling of the room I'm in. :/
(xLininger you're supposed to respond the the song before your post.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjSXLFzpguU
It's beautiful.

Oh yeah for Fighttowin you shoulod listen to this you might liek it.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cdtY5OzcAE

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 3 months ago
I like exploring these music choices.  This is fun.

Both the songs above, Private Eye, and At My Side, remind me of tap dancing routines.  I hear the metal scraping the floor.  Tip...tip...tappity...tap....

How about this one.  Dust off your tapping shoes.

Milan & Phoenix - Istanbul (Not Constantinople) remix
http://youtu.be/3Lw1RSfjJTI

Or if you prefer the original, They Might Be Giants, with a cartoon.  Grab some popcorn.
http://youtu.be/vsQrKZcYtqg

Try to sing along.

ViolentBoo

Posted: 3 months ago
I like the first one, it reminds me of my home country lolz.
Second one is fine too.

Eggs-Mayhem
Origonal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tokE083QMw
Remix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SWfOLg-LeY

I really wish I could say that the Thumbnail did not make me click it. Thank God for the Thumbnail or I would never had listen to this awesome.

Login You must login in order to post replies.