I will update this post with all the details about the new website tomorrow when it's not 2 AM in the morning.
New website layout and design! Features the metro style user interface along with various new pages and updates to existing pages. Have fun browsing the new site!
Thanks funky, you did a great job.
I've got a question? What if you made a moderator application before the website updated? Will it stay or do you have to make another one? Thanks
The website looks great Good Job again funky :D
Now the forums look like another familiar server again...
what happen to my mod application
The mod applications are safe. Its just that staff can only see them right now.
I can see my mod app now thanks guys!
LOVING the new website look its so awesome, best one so far. Simplistic yet cool
Awesome new website Funky!!
Very similar to another website (wink wink) but still awesome.
Good job!
Tigerman20... You're already on your last straw...
Don't bump old topics...
Topic Locked A staff member has prevented any further posts on this forum thread.