Haribo98

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: 4 months ago
So Im leaving. I am doing so because I will be moving to another server which I will develop for. MC Zone has been great, a real blast, through the thick and thin of what's happened recently, I've stayed. I will be staying until after the Nebula tournament, whenever it ends up being...

Have fun!

HollowVelocity

Posted: 4 months ago
It's been an honor working with you for the amount of time I have. All the best for your journey's and hope you succeed.

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 4 months ago
Well Harry, they don't make many people like you! Not many people on the internet I will actually consider a true friend of mine, but your one of them. It was my honor working with you, and if you ever need help just ring me up! <3 

coandu

Posted: 4 months ago
Good Luck ;)

1Theodore1

Posted: 4 months ago
goodbye haribo, good luck.. we will all miss you.


1Theodore1

Posted: 4 months ago
goodbye haribo, good luck.. we will all miss you.


1Theodore1

Posted: 4 months ago
sorry for double post my tablet is buggy :-) 

KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
Noooo we will miss u good luck!!!

mrmarksman55

Posted: 4 months ago
Bye I will miss you. Thanks for nebula and everything you have son for this will you still play here or will you leave and never come back.

WaveConquerer

Posted: 4 months ago
Good luck man.  I don't know you whatsoever, but you seem like a nice guy.  Keep making people happy.

ViolentBoo

Posted: 4 months ago
Even the best may fall.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
Bye thank you for nebula and supporting this awesome server best of luck on your new server

mitchv58

Posted: 4 months ago
Best of luck Haribo, you were a great staff member. Gunna miss you!

LifeHackz

Posted: 4 months ago
Bye Haribo, was nice having you around!

FuzzyFroggyFC

Posted: 4 months ago
Cya Harry.
Have fun on Avalanche!


TheWelshyGamer

Posted: 4 months ago
Your amazing to be around! hope you enjoy the new server, don't forget us;)

Login You must login in order to post replies.