Hello, and this is my nebula team called TheGummyBears!
We currently have 11 members and are recruiting 1 more :)
Captain = Blackhawk6alpha
Co Captain = funkystudios
I look forewards to beating you all :)
:/ Shame, thought i was in this team
You broke your computer ^^ :/
Good luck. Ya'll are gonna need it. Ninja Killers for the win!
Seriously, ALL YOU DO IS BUILD BRIDGES
jk it's one of my favorite games, but sometimes it can be bull crap, with trollers, negative comments, and hackers. In HG if someone calls you a name, you can kill them and never have to deal with them ever again :D
Your on the back up list skips!
You aren't going to win any games with only 2 offense..
They have a weird strategy.
Good luck on the tournament! :)
Paul, you know nothing about my strategy! :)
The best offence is a good defence
Blackhawk may use invivability potion with his point streak he will never get.
In a lot of other tournaments for similar gamemode a I have played in (ares tourneys) it is against the rules to have nothing that resembles a decent attempt at offense as people do that to prolong the game when you know you are going to lose. I feel there should be a similar rule in this tourney. I feel like you should be careful, as if you were facing us and had no one attacking we would call you out for bad sportsmanship.
Login You must login in order to post replies.