jaydenchadd

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: 4 months ago
So I made a mod app like six days ago, then I login today and it did not show up! Do I need to make a new mod app?

Thanks.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
No you just cant see it

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
No you just cant see it

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
No you just cant see it

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
Oops HEY Ffunky found another bug

jaydenchadd

Posted: 4 months ago
Lol.

mitchv58

Posted: 4 months ago
No, you dont necessarily need to make another mod app. Only some people get chosen for mod and maybe now isn't the time. You will be notified if you get accepted.

jaydenchadd

Posted: 4 months ago
Thanks mitch.

jaydenchadd

Posted: 4 months ago
Admins: You can lock this thread now.
:)

Login You must login in order to post replies.