Zieno12345

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Starters: (8/8)
Blood_Archon 

Bluewhale1

Bydez

muhuhuhhuhuhuhu 

SkullNinjaBoy

The_Detonator_ 

WaveConquerer

Zieno12345

Subs: (2/4)

Sezsor 

TheTNTDude



godlords

Posted: 4 months ago
Zenio can I have smileyfrown or Charfrogs place, or can I be a sub?

SmileyFrown

Posted: 4 months ago
Zieno sorry I'm not going to be able to make it. :(  I'm really sorry they just released the dates now and I can't do it. I can't wait to see the tournament results afterwards! Good luck!

JacobMonster18

Posted: 4 months ago
Can i be on the team I have mumble and i am a offence

charfrog

Posted: 4 months ago
Zieno ill most likely be able to make it to the tournament.... we are still in it right?

Zieno12345

Posted: 4 months ago
Yes :)

CancerMonkey

Posted: 4 months ago
I want to be in! Decent in Nebula, please reply

SOCKILLER98

Posted: 4 months ago
I  WANT TO JOIN THE TEAM I BUILD NICE CASTELS SNIPING POSTS AND I AM VERY GOOD AT SNIPING (BOW) PLS I WANT BE A STARTER!! I AM GOOD OF SNEAK IN THEIR BASE AND BLOCK THEIR SPAWN AND KILL THEM PLS PREFER ME AS A STARTER YOU WONT REGRET!!!
PLS REPLY IF I AM IN THE TEAM THANK YOU! 
                                           FROM SOCKILLER98(THE SILENT_ASSASSIN) 

SmileyFrown

Posted: 4 months ago
Turns out I can make it! :D If it's still okay for me to re-join, that would be great.
Thanks!

Zieno12345

Posted: 4 months ago
You're in Smiley ;)

Zieno12345

Posted: 3 months ago
Added Bydez to the team

Sambataro

Posted: 3 months ago
Bydez did not say he wanted to be on your team, therefore PISS OFF!

patrickbob1

Posted: 3 months ago
LOL

Zieno12345

Posted: 3 months ago
I do not want an arguement

Blood_Archon

Posted: 3 months ago
Ok, people who are asking to Join Team Auir, you need certain skills that which makes you unique. For example, I am skilled in pvp and strategy, therefore I capture almost every single monument in a Nebula game. Any game I'm in, I always bypass the walls and guards. Skills that we need isn't offensive or defensive but teamwork, cooperation, and strategy.

Sezsor

Posted: 3 months ago
Can I be added now?

Topic Locked A staff member has prevented any further posts on this forum thread.