pmheys

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
Here is our roster for the upcoming tournament:

pmheys (offense)
Your_loved_one (defense)
matt772 (defense)
Ranil (offense)
Doctashock (defense)
Magnusvoge (offense)
Dracoskull (defense)
mukmukbaws (defense)
riley9989 (offense)
xCLAFx (offense)
dDuya (defense)
Melynlas (offense)

1Theodore1

Posted: 4 months ago
I like how the name is "Nodus" xD

gilletteracer74

Posted: 4 months ago
I dont believe nodus is an acceptable name...

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
Lots of people will nodus it esspacaly as this tem leader is a mod

AdrianG503

Posted: 4 months ago
Nodus is a hacked client!

your_loved_one

Posted: 4 months ago
^ No shit. 

BTW we picked the name Nodus as a joke. Why? Cos quite a few of us have been banned off pvp servers for 'Nodus' or other types of hacks.

pmheys

Posted: 4 months ago
The team name was a joke, no need to be alarmed.

failread

Posted: 4 months ago
I nodus what you did there

failread

Posted: 4 months ago
Mother of god... An unbeatable team.....

your_loved_one

Posted: 4 months ago
^^ I think we would even dominate Starfish

elego123

Posted: 4 months ago
GL

pmheys

Posted: 4 months ago
@YLO lol maybe.....

@elego Thanks :3

Maskins94

Posted: 4 months ago
Paul, if a spot opens, could I maybe join? :3

failread

Posted: 4 months ago
Yeah ylo, i think you would make a good team against starfish, you both came close to beating them.

pmheys

Posted: 4 months ago
Who knows? Maybe this team may become an actually thing for other tourneys.. :3

WanKarlos

Posted: 4 months ago
Can i join?

Login You must login in order to post replies.