emman808

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: 4 months ago
Hi guys! This is my map Simba. First off, there are 4 monuments that are not to far from your spawn. Iron blocks are at the sides, fortunately, there are some diamond blocks hidden in the iron blocks so dig in! The four flags in each team's base has a little sniper surprise! There are 4 snipers on each flag. Unfortunately, I would personally expect people to mishaps use this sniper to much witch would be a pretty long game, so I figured to shorten all of it to 5 shots only. about 50 blocks away from the other teams base, so good luck building a bridge! 

~Map made by~ 
emman808 and siahboy808

Download map link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bwc5anjb9rwthjv/Nebula_Simba.zip

These pictures are not up to date. If you download the map, you will see the real map. Apologies :)



  • Dont forget to give me your honest feedback as it helps make my map become more better! Thankyou :)

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 4 months ago
Love it.

pinoy96795

Posted: 4 months ago
good luck emman


1mposs1bl3

Posted: 4 months ago
Please accept this.

cels43

Posted: 4 months ago
I love this map! Looks like you put tons of effort into this! If you can add a picture with a full overview of the map, that would be nice.

MrFillot

Posted: 4 months ago
Swaggy

jaydenchadd

Posted: 4 months ago
Love it!!

1+

pmheys

Posted: 4 months ago
I like it. It looks like you put a lot of effort in, we love map makers like you.

emman808

Posted: 4 months ago
Thank you for the positive feedback guys! It really helps motivate me to post more maps for the future. I realized that this map has "some" flaws but I will still fix it. :)

pinoy96795

Posted: 4 months ago
please accept this!!!!!!!!

siahboy808

Posted: 4 months ago
Thanks guys! i appreciate the positive feedback and we'll post an update by the next hour so stick around!

Frozen_Inferno_1

Posted: 4 months ago
Wow this map looks great! :D

WaveConquerer

Posted: 4 months ago
Add this.

mrmarksman55

Posted: 4 months ago
It looks a lot like Quintus.

BenDooley7

Posted: 4 months ago
It looks really cool. I love it. +1

emman808

Posted: 4 months ago
I will wait for admin's feedback :)


Login You must login in order to post replies.