Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
Hello guys, and here is a very entertaining video of nebula with some MC Zone staff members! Ever wanted to hear our voices, or what goes on in our random calls? Well here you go! Be sure to subscribe!
(Warning, viewer discretion is advised) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sbCB1GxgKU



 

JJTCool

Posted: 4 months ago
Video is currently uploading! It'll be viewable soon! :)

Deadly_wolf19

Posted: 4 months ago
Cool JJ! and blackhawlk, I miss you:)

mrmarksman55

Posted: 4 months ago
Why wasn't I invited. Shame

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 4 months ago
Be sure to subscribe while its loading!

JJTCool

Posted: 4 months ago
Its uploaded! Take a look!

BenDooley7

Posted: 4 months ago
Your name is Weston.


Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 4 months ago
Yes, my name is Weston!

Haribo98

Posted: 4 months ago
Nice :D

Deadly_wolf19

Posted: 4 months ago
Hi Blackhawk:) Please forgive me

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
Nice 

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 4 months ago
Already 110 views on the video! 

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
Bravo ????

jaydenchadd

Posted: 4 months ago
Love the video!!! 

1+

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
Of course it cant be truly awsome as i am not in it but maybe next time :P

mrmarksman55

Posted: 4 months ago
I still want to know why I wasn't invited D: Blackhawk you are nuts self control? 

Login You must login in order to post replies.