Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Hello, we are planning on making an MC Zone faction server. I am currently building a new lobby for MC Zone to hold more servers, but we would like to see what you guys can do with a faction server spawn! 

Requirements:
Must be centered on X = 0, and Z = 0
Room for a shop
Room for a PvP arena
Varied biomes around the spawn
Please, no giant oceans around the spawn!
A north/south/east/west exit (north/south/east/west wilderness) 

The winner will receive titan, a 100$ value! 

KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
Awesome cant wait to start. But is the spawn like do we have to build the entire server? Or just a small spawn, maybe some size specs would help, and is it skyblock, and do we build the pvp arena or do we just leave a blank?

KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
Awesome cant wait to start. But is the spawn like do we have to build the entire server? Or just a small spawn, maybe some size specs would help, and is it skyblock, and do we build the pvp arena or do we just leave a blank?

mrmarksman55

Posted: 4 months ago
I may try some seeds don't expect any it to be the best. I'm confused why does it need to be at 0,0
I don't think there is a place x=0 and z=O <---- is the letter o not zero.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
Ill be building 

ViolentBoo

Posted: 4 months ago
Don't rely on me building anything. I suck at it.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
Fine I wont

BenDooley7

Posted: 4 months ago
Should we design the shop and what is in the shop?


1Theodore1

Posted: 4 months ago
I will do my best ;)

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 4 months ago
Entering. deadline? because I've got KooDaLords Competition I'm entering another map in that as well.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
If i make it with a friend could we both get elite or just one of us gets titan

BenDooley7

Posted: 4 months ago
Should we make it in a regular world or can we use a super flat world and then the admins will take the schematics and copy and paste with MC Edit?

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
Oops my post didnt register what I wanted to say is if i work with a friend can we both get elite

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 4 months ago
Yes bendooley, we can do that.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
What if a Titan or mod gets it Is there a second place

mrmarksman55

Posted: 4 months ago
Be nice and give it to someone

Topic Archived This topic is deleted.