funkystudios

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: 4 months ago
We will be updating to 1.6 as soon as possible. Please keep your 1.5.2 version until further notice.

7/1/2013 10:03: Waiting on CraftBukkit

7/1/2013 21:42: Updating servers, please standby.

7/1/2013 22:46: Servers have been updated! :D

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
K

mrmarksman55

Posted: 4 months ago
I ready updated I'm making my spawn instead of playing on the server the stained clay is a perfect decretive block better than wool.  
Btw it's 1.5.2 is I had 1.5 you can't play on 1.5.2 servers

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 4 months ago
Oh yeah, I can use stained clay in my spawn for the contest. Awesome!

epicblocks6

Posted: 4 months ago
So when u say as soon as possible, what is the best estimated time for that? :P

BenDooley7

Posted: 4 months ago
Will there be a plugin to disable horse spawning in HG? Because if horses spawned still that would be so cool, and we could make a couple of kits out of it.

funkystudios

Posted: 4 months ago
We have successfully updated! Go download 1.6.1 now!

Topic Locked A staff member has prevented any further posts on this forum thread.