MrFillot

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
Isn't this a big name for a team? Maybe YSICYDGMSANBP Or #YOLO or YoloSwaggers?

MrFillot

Posted: 3 months ago
Lol interested in joining?


1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
im in bizpigs

MrFillot

Posted: 3 months ago
:(

mischiefluvr

Posted: 3 months ago
I WILL JOIN!!!

MrFillot

Posted: 3 months ago
your in

VocaloidsUnited

Posted: 3 months ago
i will join too
i think mischiefluvr sent me here XD
sooo ya.. *arkwardness*
hope i get in :D

DoritoHunter

Posted: 3 months ago
I'll join :3
Search me up i'm pretty good i guess.

MrFillot

Posted: 3 months ago
DORITOHUNTER and vacloids add me on Skype

xvxvoidxvx128

Posted: 3 months ago
meh


BiGpOpPaSmUrF13

Posted: 3 months ago

I Want tooooooooooooooo join YOUR team

Plzzzzzz  I FAN

(....\............../....)

. \....\........... /..../ 
...\....\........../.../
....\..../´¯.I.¯`\./..../... I....I..(¯¯¯`\
...I.....I....I...¯¯.\. ?
...I.....I....I...¯¯.\. ?


MrFillot

Posted: 3 months ago
Your in

BiGpOpPaSmUrF13

Posted: 3 months ago
(....\............../....)
. \....\........... /..../ 
...\....\........../.../
....\..../´¯.I.¯`\./
(¯¯¯`\
...I.....I....I...¯¯.\. ?

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
Please don't spam the forums BiGpOpPaSmUrF13

Dodger546

Posted: 3 months ago
If i can get on the server ill gladly join. You can search me up and see. I am really good with a bow. ^ 1Theodore1 has actually faced me before.

Login You must login in order to post replies.