EpicDog

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Hello, i Am EpicDog, I have Just made a Map That has took me some time, i made the whole map by myself using Minecraft and World Edit, i am happy to release this mp to the public, i have not done the xml work to it, so if could have an admin *cough*BlackHawk6Alpha*cough* do it i would very very much appreciate it, thank you

The Maps name is Now and Officially: Frontier Impact.

Some things to know about the map, a lot of the map plays defense, also take the towers and walls to come in to hand,.

CAPTURE THE MONUMENT!

by the way here is a Fast Fact!: it Took Me 8 Hours Straight To  Make This Map! 8D
*Coo-Coo, Coo-Coo *Say's To Himself- AWWWW yeaaaah that was a Good Sleep And Now a Good Stretch Aww *Stretch* YEAAAh~~~~~~

I have Some Pictures for the map to go along with Here, I apoligize if its Smuged together!



The DownLoad: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kp2il7x7d902lra/Nebula_Map_By_EpicDog.rar


The SpawnRoom:



The Kit:


The Monuments:

The Left And Right Monuments:



The Credits And Load Point:



The Main View:


ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
its good but I don't like the name.

EpicDog

Posted: 3 months ago
ill change it,

*edit =Changed=

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
:D It is a great map though it looks amazing

EpicDog

Posted: 3 months ago
Thank you I worked Very Hard On it

EpicDog

Posted: 3 months ago
I need an Admin Approval Of Justice and Publicness

BenDooley7

Posted: 3 months ago
I like it. Looks cool.


jaydenchadd

Posted: 3 months ago
Epic map love it!!!!

+10

EpicDog

Posted: 3 months ago
I need An Admin To see This! SPEM TEH ADMINZ IMBOXZ!!!11111!!!!!!!111!!!!!

gilletteracer74

Posted: 3 months ago
Looks good! I hope it is added from what the pics say. I will download it as soon as my internet comes back up 

EpicDog

Posted: 3 months ago
:D

EpicDog

Posted: 3 months ago
My Map Is Gonna be Added! :D


KooDaLord

Posted: 3 months ago
Really?

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
How do you know?

EpicDog

Posted: 3 months ago
FunkyStudios told me on skype, he said it will only be a matter of time before being added


KooDaLord

Posted: 3 months ago
Congratz!

Topic Locked A staff member has prevented any further posts on this forum thread.