funkystudios

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
MC Zone has a new shop layout and system! Visit shop.mczone.co to check it out!

Although it was quite spontaneous on my part, as I never told the staff or community I had my reasons:

  • Better organization: All items are in one spot
  • Easy interface: Built in shopping cart system
  • Coupon code discounts (one going on right now *nudge*)
  • More reliable: Buycraft is used by over 40,000 server
  • Safer: We ran into some issues with players scamming my homemade shop system
Please note that some pricing has changed to allow for coupon codes.

godlords

Posted: 4 months ago
No! That's just silly. C'mon funky. Vip 25$ for 3 months? It should be for more then 6 months because on the old donor page it was 20$ for 6 months. 

The_Detonator_

Posted: 4 months ago
Umm
Link isn't working for me

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
Yes I agree with the scamming ive seen tons of i didn't recive my____________ and often wondered how many actually payed

ViolentBoo

Posted: 4 months ago
Wut really, 3.50 for a kit?
Aw, I only have 2.50 in my pocket.

godlords

Posted: 4 months ago
Way to overpriced...


Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
Quit complaining -_- if its overpriced vote or rob a bank 

bluewhale1

Posted: 4 months ago
I really disagree on the fact that now VIP and Elite are subscriptions again. I love the idea of ranks, but I do think it is slightly overpriced.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
I hate subscriptions

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 4 months ago
Yeah, But funky loves them for the same reason as microsoft and adobe (both recently moved products to a subscription model) because they bring in continuous income. I think everything should be a one time payment but to be honest I doubt it's gonna happen.

Also, now elite costs the same as VIP. The same. Really?

bluewhale1

Posted: 4 months ago
Yeah I agree but I really agree that it shouldn't be a subscription, since players just wanna play the game with out giving money continuously, or at least that's how I feel.

funkystudios

Posted: 4 months ago
This was changed back not too long ago.

It clearly wasn't on purpose as VIP was worth the same as Elite which wouldn't make any sense. Prices are still subject to change.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
Yay its still a one time payment

bluewhale1

Posted: 4 months ago
Oh, sorry funky It just had a (3 months) thing next to it. Sorry for my misunderstanding, apparently the month signs near it were false. Sorry for my false claim.

gilletteracer74

Posted: 4 months ago
I love it! Awesome job!

Phoenix761218

Posted: 3 months ago
Yeah Well In HG with that new shop people get full diamond cuz of GLITCHING!
so delete it im tired of getting beat by a full diamond person!

Login You must login in order to post replies.