Storm997

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
Team
Frontline
1. Storm997
2. 1Theodore1
3. xLininger
4. gilletteracer74
5. Maskins94
6. cels43
7. FightToWin7431
8. godlords

Bench
9. KILL_YOU_SLOW
10. KooDaLord
11. bluewhale1
12. FUELxGummyBear

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Rules

  • You must obey MC Zone rules
  • You must obey the team founders instructions
  • You must have some sort of contact with team founders
  • Good sportsmanship is expected at all times
  • Team uniform is expected to be worn during the tournament
Don't forget to wear our uniform at all times during the tournament...


Download here: http://www.minecraftskins.net/pigsuit

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
Seems almost ..... Like .... A... Repost!

Storm997

Posted: 4 months ago
Well, HollowVelocity couldn't make it D: so I am now the leader and he told me to re-post it

HollowVelocity

Posted: 4 months ago
I told him to.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
K

HollowVelocity

Posted: 4 months ago
Was it really worth commenting "K"?

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
Ws it really worth commenting about my K

BenDooley7

Posted: 4 months ago
I'm applying for the team as Ninja Killers is falling apart. My K/D is 1.4 about, and I am a great strategist. HollowVelocity has my Skype name already.

AdrianG503

Posted: 4 months ago
Bendooley we are ready for the tournament since 2 persons applied yesterday! 

bluewhale1

Posted: 4 months ago
Hi guys, I would like to apply for this team. My K.D is 3.013, and I almost have 7000 kills! I promise that I don't hack, I don't even know how to. :p Anyway, I specialize in melee combat and am a fair shot with a bow if the target isn't moving rapidly. I hope you guys choose me, because I really want to be in this tournament!

godlords

Posted: 4 months ago
Bluewhale I think we already are full. I really wish we could've had you on our team though....

cels43

Posted: 4 months ago
We're not full... We have 2 open spots on the bench..


AdrianG503

Posted: 4 months ago
bluewhale1 you can join the ninja killers!

xLininger

Posted: 4 months ago
I think bluewhale1 should take my place for the team he seems like a better choice for a starter then me. (If he does join).  

MrFillot

Posted: 4 months ago
what is bench exactly?

cels43

Posted: 4 months ago
The bench are like subs. Subs come in if a player in the main roster can't attend one of the game. This of it like sports. One player is very tired, he needs a rest. Of course, in basketball, you can't have 4 guys on a court, so one of the players on the bench goes in and plays for the player who is tired.


Login You must login in order to post replies.