HollowVelocity

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: 4 months ago


                    

Oh it seem's there is a missing spot above us? It must be reserved for the Minecon 2013 cape!

What could it look like, what could it be? Let's discuss what it could be...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings, Matt here.

I have been thinking lately on what the Minecon 2013 cape may be this year. I have already brainstormed ideas and found three interesting capes that have been made already and shown to the public, of course I want your thoughts but for now here are three long-lost capes that loss in a 2011 poll deciding what cape will be given out the all Minecon attendees...

1. 

2. 

3.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think about the three capes that lost in a poll to the last capes?

Let us know in the comments below!

Howsie22

Posted: 4 months ago
They all look really cool, I doubt the second one though because it looks to much like last years. I really like the green one though. 

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
I like the bottom one
ps howsie you skin gives me nightmares

Howsie22

Posted: 4 months ago
o_O do you not know what it is? xD


1Theodore1

Posted: 4 months ago
He's probably talking about your profile image xD


Howsie22

Posted: 4 months ago
yup I know...but has nobody ever heard of scootaloo? 

1Theodore1

Posted: 4 months ago
Whats that?

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
Apperently not xD

brightsteel101

Posted: 4 months ago
Please stop being off topic and spamming about Howsie's skin. I have been wondering about the 2013 Minecon cape as well. I think cape 1 looks very good.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
Spamming means repeatedly saying somthing over and over and over i said it oonce i like all the capes

BenDooley7

Posted: 4 months ago
I love the top cape. Is anyone going to Minecon?


Murph_the_cat

Posted: 4 months ago
This is my choice since I'm not going to Minecon.
http://i.imgur.com/LXxllJG.png


BenDooley7

Posted: 4 months ago
=P I like the cape Murph!

HollowVelocity

Posted: 4 months ago
I like the brown, sand block one :)

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
Same

bluewhale1

Posted: 4 months ago
The green one is the best cape by far in my opinion :D

Login You must login in order to post replies.