ObsidianFire99

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
Unless any builders drop out this is now full!
Take a standard circular survival games map. Split it into eighths. have a different Map maker build each segment with whatever theme they like. And you have a collaboration map! the rules are: you apply for a place by commenting on this thread, and tell me your theme. I'll build the first sector, then I'll give the download link to the map to person 2. They can then build their sector, and so forth. Once it is finished send the link back to me and I'll post the final map on the forums.
Segments:
  1. ObsidianFire99 - Motherboard
  2. KooDaLord - undecided
  3. WaveConquerer - Ruins
  4. BenDooley7 - desert
  5. Zieno12345 - Jungle
  6. 1Theodore1 - undecided
  7. itaity - Mushroom Island
  8. faissaloo - Snowtopia

KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
I would enter but i only build for nexus and a little bit nebula and skywars

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 4 months ago
Come on Koo, do it anyway. It's just a bit of fun and you can build it like you build for nexus. It's not that different, right?

KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
Well it isnt sky block... Maybe since there are a lot of builders we could do like 2 or three different maps, like one sg and one like nexus or skywars idk

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 4 months ago
I want everyone to do one map together and SG is best for that.

KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
well ok i guess

KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
Im in

WaveConquerer

Posted: 4 months ago
I would enter, but i wana know how this would work. You have a server or we just send the next builder our updated chunk of map?

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
I'd maybe enter

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 4 months ago
The latter. please enter!

KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
Well i will be finishing my new map soon and then i could maybe use my server

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 4 months ago
Oh ok, awesome. who's in then.

WaveConquerer

Posted: 4 months ago
I am in.  My sector will feature either ruins or a fortress or something manmade. It will be fun to actually work with you guys and have your commentary during rather than after a build is done.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 4 months ago
Great! Hopefully Koo can host it.

BenDooley7

Posted: 4 months ago
Count me in ObsidianFire99! Probably a jungle or a desert them, I'll decide later.

Zieno12345

Posted: 4 months ago
I would like to join as well :)

Login You must login in order to post replies.