pmheys

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: 4 months ago
With the upcoming nebula tournament we have lots of viable teams all looking for a victory. Who do think will win in your opinion. Also state why you think this. Discuss!

BenDooley7

Posted: 4 months ago
The Ninja KIllers are going to win because while we might not have the best PVPers, we are going to be very disciplined, controlled and coordinated. 

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 4 months ago
Where is it listed the names of all the teams and who's on them?

Or do I need to search through all the discussions?

I would have voted for the all "girl or all girl skins" team, but that never materialized. :(

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 4 months ago
Its going to be my team, or your team pummy, ;) 

Maskins94

Posted: 4 months ago
Nodus, because they are the only team filled with experienced tournament players from another server. In case you guys didn't know, that whole team is full of regulars from a server almost exactly the same as Nebula :/

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 4 months ago
Supporting ninja killers cause I like their skins.

1Theodore1

Posted: 4 months ago
#BizPigs

xLininger

Posted: 4 months ago
BizPigs.


pmheys

Posted: 4 months ago
As I said in the original post, mind explaining why?

mischiefluvr

Posted: 4 months ago
I agree with Ben Dooly, I think and hope Ninja Killers will win (I am not just biased since I am on the team) because like he said, we wont just be running around slashing at everyone in sight. We will use strategy, tricks, and have great communication at all times. We have an equal amount of defenders and offenders and I AM READY TO WIN!!! lol so ya.... look out people, cuz we are gonna smuther you like budder on toast!!!

Maskins94

Posted: 4 months ago
Good luck mischief... Try beating nodus...

pmheys

Posted: 4 months ago
Or whatever we choose to call our team.. :3

Maskins94

Posted: 4 months ago
Yah. I like how nobody realizes you guys are going to cream everyone. It's very amusing actually. 

Frozen_Inferno_1

Posted: 4 months ago
The ninja killers will crush everyone.

godlords

Posted: 4 months ago
#BizPigz cuz we got fight2win and Hollow and glitter :P JK. Becuz we have good Pvpers, communication and strategy. Star players: Bluewhale, KooDaLord, some others and ME :)
Also we'll win because I'm co-captain.

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 4 months ago
Yeah.. pmheys will crush everyone, even though we have won ONE game in our scrimmages :) (they have won 2) 

Login You must login in order to post replies.