pmheys

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Hi guys! I am pmheys. I am a pretty well known minecraft PvPer and love to have fun on MCZone. I am starting up a minecraft related pvp channel and have played with and against some of the world's best pvpers from all over the world. I arrived on mczone a few months ago and am a moderator on these servers. Before that would play an many different pvp servers. My favorite kind of pvp is potion pvp and I love the rush you get when going for objectives. In real life I am a pretty decorated martial artist, as well as good soccer player. When I am not training I am playing minecraft. In this thread feel free to ask me anything you like, and I will make an effort to answer.

JUBBINATOR

Posted: 4 months ago
What martial arts do  you take, what position you play in football, and gatorade v. powerade?

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 4 months ago
What is "potion pvp"?

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 4 months ago
Fighting with potions such as Speed, Health, Etc.



Maskins94

Posted: 4 months ago
Why is your kd so bad on mczone >:(

pmheys

Posted: 4 months ago
@jubbinator I take karate, go ju ryu style to be exact. I am a midfielder in soccer and Gatorade.
@maskins because I pain loop objectives, and the private derp servers we scrim on count for stats so......

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
If you were a pirate what would your nickname be

pmheys

Posted: 4 months ago
@wizard pumhees the pirate.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
Well played

Maskins94

Posted: 4 months ago
Oh. I wish they would count objectives in the stats page.

JUBBINATOR

Posted: 4 months ago
Are you automatically a great dancer because of your karate skills?

pmheys

Posted: 4 months ago
@Jubbinator that is actually funny, but I am :3 I do hip hop and jazz and perform in plays and stuff like that.. 

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
Im waiting for someone to ask if there getting mod. 
Sheets or bar?

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 4 months ago
More questions
Are you or have you ever been a member of the communist party 
favorite crafting recipe
Do you speak Swahili ?

JUBBINATOR

Posted: 4 months ago
Also, if you saw an Indian man in a Lungi dancing with a sheet metal sword, would you consider that martial arts?

BenDooley7

Posted: 4 months ago
Isn't midfielder the position in soccer/football, just because pmheys, BenDooley7 and Andres Iniesta play it? (Didn't the soccer player names escalate quickly!?)

Login You must login in order to post replies.