We have delayed the tournament long enough, tournament registration will be set for July 10th at 6:00 PM (CST). Sorry for the delay, I have been busy with other issues on MC Zone and with Haribo's departure, we had a lot of things to get organized and in line.
Registration will likely end next week. Other dates will be announced soon.
Update: Registration is open! Head over to
http://mczone.co/nebula and find the tournament link to create a new team.
Will the tournament date stay the 27th?
Can you make changes to your team after the registration?
Yes, the owner of the team will have administrative rights over the team.
But after you register can you still make changes to the roster?
Or in simpler terms, the owner of the team can do things such as invite and kick players off of the team, or even delete the team.
Okay, I think that answered the question. Nothing was said about after registration of the team, but I think you were trying to say that.
Yea if it stays at the 27th Ben won't be able to make it
We will decide on a date for the tournament soon.
Nebula tournament registration is open.
Soo wait is it on 16th of August or will it change again?
Wait, its the 16th of August now? Well, darn it. I still can't make it. Soccer camp.
if your on a team how do you enter
Wait I think i won't be able to make it unless tournament will be continue on the next day?!?!? :O
man school starts on August 7th for me. August 16th is Friday. what is the tourney time for Indiana.
So wil the tournament continue next day?????...plz say yes :/
Login You must login in order to post replies.