1Theodore1

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: 4 months ago
Now with the new launcher, minecraft updates automatically.. It updated mine to 1.6.2 when I was about to make a video -.- 

Does anyone know when MC Zone will update to 1.6.2 , or a way to downgrade to 1.6.1? Please Help!

HollowVelocity

Posted: 4 months ago
Click "New Profile" in the launcher, and choose a version.

godlords

Posted: 4 months ago
Yeah ^^^ :P.

1Theodore1

Posted: 4 months ago
Thank you Hollow!

j0j0jake

Posted: 4 months ago
Thank you!

BenDooley7

Posted: 4 months ago
When will the server become a 1.6.2 server?

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 4 months ago
Thank you, Hollow Velocity! That launcher information was very helpful.

vGuap

Posted: 4 months ago
can you use two mods at the same time? 

mrmarksman55

Posted: 4 months ago
Like what kind of mods.

vGuap

Posted: 4 months ago
For example: Better sprint mod and OptiFine mod

izjust4fun

Posted: 4 months ago
I couldn't see why not vGuap. 

But just so you are aware vGuap, the better sprint mod is not allowed on MC Zone.

vGuap

Posted: 4 months ago
I'm aware

Login You must login in order to post replies.