KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: 4 months ago
Just wondering if people like it because when i went on i didn't get much feedback at all? Maybe some suggestions?

JUBBINATOR

Posted: 4 months ago
I wanted to see it, but when i get there all I see is a blank template, so I thought it didn't work for me. Does it work for other people?

KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
Yes it does work for others

bluewhale1

Posted: 4 months ago
I really like your map, nicely done! Just played it now and it is very impressive.

JUBBINATOR

Posted: 4 months ago
Ok, the problem is I spawn on an island, and when I search around I find a blank template of your map. Maybe I don't know where to look?

FUELxGummyBear

Posted: 4 months ago
very great map kooda, congrats

KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
Thanks!

KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
Some + and - things about it maybe so i can improve?

NathBrad

Posted: 4 months ago
REALLY GOOD

KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
Thanks!

NathBrad

Posted: 4 months ago
np

Shizuko105

Posted: 4 months ago
Awesome Sauce map.

godlords

Posted: 4 months ago
That. Is. My. Favorite. Map. Ever. And you know thats a huge compliment coming from me! It's so fricken nice!

WaveConquerer

Posted: 4 months ago
My Second fave map (first is ignite)

Login You must login in order to post replies.