KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
How do people like Candoria? Give some + and - points about it!

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 4 months ago
Nice build looks good. Not much opportunity for sniping.

KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
Yeah if they brought back multiple spawns i would like it more again

NathBrad

Posted: 3 months ago
Na like it how it is now

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
It is literally stupid without multiple spawns... 

Lurixia

Posted: 3 months ago
I love the map, but when you fall of the bridge and end up in the water it is really boring because there is no one to fight with so you end up doing /kill.

tlhrek2011

Posted: About 1 month ago
I would give it an 8/10

BOSS_Turtle98

Posted: About 1 month ago
Dont bump old topics plz. 

godlords

Posted: About 1 month ago
^^^ Please... Just don't 
Look at teh months b4 posting.

thoboss117

Posted: About 1 month ago
i like how it has 2 layers and the sound of the pressure plates as you rush into battle

ViolentBoo

Posted: About 1 month ago
I hate the bridge, there is so much more to the map but we just stay in the same 100 blocks.

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
^^^

CaptainTigerman2

Posted: About 1 month ago
 10 / 10

Keyboard_slayer

Posted: About 1 month ago
I like different spawns it makes it all harder to spawn camp

if they had multiple spawns i would 1+ but with one spawn its kinda boring cause everyone fight on the bridge and nowhere else

legosean10

Posted: About 1 month ago
Guys, the last 4 of you have bumped this topic. You do realise this was posted 3 monts ago....

mineturtleist

Posted: About 1 month ago
I'd like the map more if it didn't look nearly identical to The Hive's "The Retreat" map on The Herobrine.

Login You must login in order to post replies.