KooDaLord

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
How ya like Amazon? Give some + and - points about it!

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
It's my map so I like it :3

bluewhale1

Posted: 2 months ago
I like it too, but the vines always get in my way :p

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
:/

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
Well, we cant remove the vines since it's a little miniature copy of a jungle (Amazon in this case).. Sooo yeah.

patrickst223

Posted: 2 months ago
hey guys I'm wondering how do you create a map?

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
I made a topic about it, go here: http://mczone.co/forum/topic/2647

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
I like it + it's fun tanking the trees give you plenty of cover and you can fall in unsuspecting barbarians and warriors.

WaveConquerer

Posted: 2 months ago
I like it.

Login You must login in order to post replies.