Shizuko105
Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
I Personally don't like the map, Because I just don't know what to do on that one...
Your enemy, Shizuko
(What everyone hates me :P)
It's not nice to make a thread about someone's map, saying you hate it... Go to the person's thread don't make a new topic saying you hate the map!!
Be nice to players. It's ok not to like it, tell him what he can do to make you like it. Or don't say anything!
Jaden being honest is better than lying so if u hate a map go on and hate it, it will just convince the map maker to be better so long as you don't actually insult him
Maybe I shouldnt have typed that e_o
This is probably why your hated....
It's broken, not the maps fault
Look at the Checkmate monument issue in the server bugs section.
Login You must login in order to post replies.