G_SKIPPY

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Which do you like better? Just leave a response.

BenDooley7

Posted: 2 months ago
V2

Puysegur

Posted: 2 months ago
Haven't played V2 yet, but damn the original Rapture was horrid.

Shizuko105

Posted: 2 months ago
v2

jaydenchadd

Posted: 2 months ago
v2!!!!

Skippy is the best at making maps!!!! My fav mod!

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 2 months ago
Suckup :3

bluewhale1

Posted: 2 months ago
Ok dude not really trying to use foul language but you are being a kiss ass...

bluewhale1

Posted: 2 months ago
But I say V2! :D

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 2 months ago
Ya hes really trying for mod in all ways possible (slightly annoying)
I LOVE rapture v2

Puysegur

Posted: 2 months ago
I highly doubt sucking up to a Mod would work, especially when someone says a certain Mod is the best when Mods aren't even the ones to choose who will get hired.

I like the horses on Rapture v2, especially in Spectator... DON'T BE SUSPICIOUS

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 2 months ago
V2 because Horses and u can make TNT but i think u can make TNT on Rapture

CocoaLatteSauce

Posted: 2 months ago
V2 is amazing. I like the trap room at explodes :)

Howsie22

Posted: 2 months ago
I like Version 1 :) 

Shizuko105

Posted: 2 months ago
But whenever I spawn my horse and FINALLY tame it and ride it, someone kills it...

cowlcowl

Posted: 2 months ago
v2

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
V1 I thought was pretty nice, haven't played v2 yet


Login You must login in order to post replies.