chapstickdude

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Hey guys if you want to be a sub, I'm your guy. Post a short description down below of your skills and if there good, you will definitely be added to the roster. I will add you to the roster and invite you if i like your resume and think you will be a good addition to the team. I will keep you posted!!
Team page Click this link if you have been added to the roster to except your invite
http://mczone.co/nebula/teams/133  

ROSTER
STARTERS 8 of 8
1. chapstickdude (Will Not Play)
2. matux555
3. Sterberry
4. Itaity
5. Edcookie274
6. skooshpoosh
7. Cobalt838
8. mrlucasdk
SUBS 0 of 4
1. 
2.
3.
4.


matux555

Posted: 2 months ago
IGN:matux555

Skills:

Bow:I use the bow a lot, I can target a player from a far away and hit him most of the times. I can kill another player that is attacking me with a sword  with a bow.

Sword:I can kill an "archer" using a sword, I can win a fight 1v2 (ofc not every fight). When pvp'ing I use critical hits ant "sprint hits" I try not to just hit the enemie. Either knock him back or crit him.

Exp: I played oc.tc alot now I play here mostly nexus. You can find my oc.tc stats on oc.tc/matux555 also check out mczone stats.

Conntact: Skype:x1x2x3m5

Team name : Scilent but Deadly, 4Fun, Vendetta, Assassins, Berskerers

P.S. Sorry for bad english. English isn't my language.

chapstickdude

Posted: 2 months ago
congrats matux555! You are on the team!

Also that was pretty good english!

cowlcowl

Posted: 2 months ago
I will join

thehungerbeast

Posted: 2 months ago
i am really good with a bow and sword and i am good with 1v1

itaity

Posted: 2 months ago
I want to join.
Im pretty good with bows and i can build (and good at it) a lot of helpful sructures like walls, bridges etc.

chapstickdude

Posted: 2 months ago
Ok thehungerbeast and itaity, you seem like pretty good gamers, do you are on the team!!! CowlCowl, what are you good at in Nebula?

chapstickdude

Posted: 2 months ago
I am going to add my friend Sterberry to the team he is a pretty good player and he is available

SOCKILLER98

Posted: 2 months ago
I  WANT TO JOIN THE TEAM I BUILD NICE CASTELS SNIPING POSTS BRIDGES AND ANY STRUCTURE AND I AM VERY GOOD AT SNIPING (BOW) PLS I WANT BE A STARTER!! I AM GOOD OF SNEAK IN THEIR BASE AND BLOCK THEIR SPAWN AND KILL THEM PLS PREFER ME AS A STARTER YOU WONT REGRET!!!
PLS REPLY IF I AM IN THE TEAM THANK YOU! 
                                           FROM SOCKILLER98(THE SILENT_ASSASSIN) 

P.S. I AM GOOD AT SABOTAGE ENEMY BUILDS MAKE ARMORS!!!! CHOOSE ME

chapstickdude

Posted: 2 months ago
Sounds good SOCKILLER98 ill add you to the roster as a starter!

chapstickdude

Posted: 2 months ago
There are still some spots left for starters but we also need subs so some people need to sign up for that

cowlcowl

Posted: 2 months ago
hey chapstickdude thehungerbeast is already on my team and accepted my request

SOCKILLER98

Posted: 2 months ago
YAY THANK YOU FOR LET ME IN! BUT HOW I JOIN YOU SHOULD INVITE ME AND ACCEPT IT SOMEWHERE PLS HELP :P

itaity

Posted: 2 months ago
SOCKILLER right, you should register us here:
http://mczone.co/nebula/tourney/1

SOCKILLER98

Posted: 2 months ago
what is teams name cant find it 

chapstickdude

Posted: 2 months ago
sockiller and thehungerbeast it says that you are already on a team when i invited you and i made the new team berserkers under Itaity's link and I invited Itaity and Matux555 because they aren't on a team yet. So they are definitely on the team.

Login You must login in order to post replies.