funkystudios

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
Just some random techy updates for those whoever is interested.

Today I implemented some performance updates to our Lobby plugin which seems to have significantly decreased the lag throughout the MC Zone servers. Most players were reporting no lag what-so-ever!

I have also updated our server proxy to the latest which apparently fixed the issues with random disconnection issues.

We are moving from Dual E5-2620's with 64 GB of RAM to some E5-1650's with 128 GB RAM each. This should allow for some more HG, Walls, and Sky Wars servers, if necessary.

KooDaLord

Posted: 4 months ago
Sounds Great!

cowlcowl

Posted: 4 months ago
Cool

bluewhale1

Posted: 4 months ago
Nice! That's definitely alot more RAM for the servers. I was lagging alot yesterday so I hope it's better! (By the way RAM is Random Access Memory for those of you who don't know)

bluewhale1

Posted: 4 months ago
Nice! That's definitely alot more RAM for the servers. I was lagging alot yesterday so I hope it's better! (By the way RAM is Random Access Memory for those of you who don't know)

bluewhale1

Posted: 4 months ago
Sorry I didn't mean to spam :( I don't know how that happened really sorry

1Theodore1

Posted: 4 months ago
thats a bug that double posts things it usually happens with touchscreen devices. At least to me

bluewhale1

Posted: 4 months ago
Yeah I'm using my phone that's why I guess

mrmarksman55

Posted: 4 months ago
Where you lagging and you touched reply post twice that happend to me.
 Wow twice as much ram, what about the processors. 

JackRobinson9498

Posted: 3 months ago
Hey guys, anyone know why when I voted, I didn't receive a free kit?
I didn't get a kit on hunger games, sky wars, OR the walls.    ?????    :(

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 3 months ago
Please dont do random posts like that put it in an ask the staff thread

JackRobinson9498

Posted: 3 months ago
oh. my bad. sorry bro. do u have any idea tho?

JackRobinson9498

Posted: 3 months ago
is there anyone who can answer my question?

TigerMan200028

Posted: 3 months ago
Yay!!!!!!!

Polar_Express

Posted: 3 months ago
cool - if only HG server  1403 would start...

Login You must login in order to post replies.