TFSpock

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
On this map, there is a mode where the kills are counted, and there is no obsidian to break. It appears this map is glitched. Every time a team wins, the opposite team is pronounced as the victor. This has happened every time I have played this mode on this map.

TFSpock

Posted: 2 months ago
As you can see, the score is clearly a cyan win. But a lime win is announced. Apparently, lime team actually always wins.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IIveUdA.png[/IMG]

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
1) Venomous TDM is a Team Deathmatch map.. No monument. The monument version is Venomous CTM.
2) For the winning thing, im not sure.

bydez

Posted: 2 months ago
TDM stands for 'Team DeathMatch'
CTM stands for 'Capture The Monument'       (I believe)

The opposite team winning is a known bug and will be fixed


TFSpock

Posted: 2 months ago
I am aware of the difference between TDM and CTM, thx anyway though.

I'm glad the bug will be fixed soon/

maximummax24

Posted: 2 months ago
if i doesnt get fixed,just know you won and laugh off all the gg's and cyan sucks

TFSpock

Posted: About 1 month ago
Apparently the same glitch has appeared on Rapture V2. I don't have any screenshots however.

Login You must login in order to post replies.