Diamondman989

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Hey guys my name is Adam and I'm 16 and I just want to say hi!

My life story:

I was born haemophiliac and I live in Bristol (Next to YogTowers!). I am a straight A student and I was also Admin and Moderator in many servers! I have been in MCZone since April. I am awaiting to become a staff member here! 

And I am also a professional programmer who can do:

C++
C Sharp
HTML
CSS
JavaScript
Python
Visual Basic
and Many others!

I have Skype and I am looking forward to meeting you all!


godlords

Posted: 4 months ago
.... Hi. And bye.... ?

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
What is haemelophiliemic? 

ViolentBoo

Posted: 3 months ago
Dude, you know Java script? I think you can help the server a bit with your brain. I can't recall if it was you but, do you have a friend who also has this account and gets you banned from servers? If that happens, just switch the password I guess.

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
Yes. Me. Who gets hacked. Is a pro dude. And Haemophiliac is a bleeding disorder that if you bleed it takes a LONG time to clot without treatment. I'm mild haemophilia. 

UltraBubbles618

Posted: 3 months ago
Hi! Nice to meet you (again). I look forward to working with you sir :)

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
Hi there. I have been in MCZone for 4 Months. I just haven't introduced myself properly.

UltraBubbles618

Posted: 3 months ago
And while I'm at it,

Hi! My name is Nate! I'm 17 an I live in Corona, California, right outside of Los Angeles.
I'm an amateur programmer and I've only mastered C# and C++ but I want to work with other systems as well. I love '80s music and Minecraft and Pokemon and Chili Dogs!

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
Nice!

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
I love how everyone here can program.

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
hehe

FuzzyFroggyFC

Posted: 3 months ago
Diamond man, on an old post, you told me your age was 11.
.....

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
What? When?

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
Thats not true...

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
Fuzzy Maybe that was a typo or something cause' that's not true. Where did you find this anyway?

ViolentBoo

Posted: 3 months ago
Yo diamond, do you have a skype? If you don't mind me talking to you. :/


Login You must login in order to post replies.