ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Just wondering, what's your favorite graphics card?

Mine is the Radeon HD 7770. You get so much for your money when buying this card.You get great performance,a small size, can play games med-high settings. All for 100$

What's yours and why?

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
GeForce GTX 650. Same reasons as you.

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
I think that we are the only "tech" people on the fourms. :/

The_Detonator_

Posted: 2 months ago
Mines an AMD Radeon 7610. Never had any problems when gaming.

Howsie22

Posted: 2 months ago
If you two are tech people, could you recommend a low priced, high end gaming pc for me please :) 

Howsie22

Posted: 2 months ago
If you two are tech people, could you recommend a low priced, high end gaming pc for me please :) 

The_Detonator_

Posted: 2 months ago
Make one. My friend made one for under $1000 AUD, Runs Crysis 2 Ultra high settings 60 fps.

The_Detonator_

Posted: 2 months ago
And, if you're too lazy to make one, there are simply NO high end gaming computers that are cheap. But if your desperate, get one when they are on sale ( Wait for about 20% off )

Howsie22

Posted: 2 months ago
But where from?

RemyleOuistiti

Posted: 2 months ago
U SAYIN I AINT TEKY?, lol ye I agree violent radeon 7770 is good for its price.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
Try a GeForce GTX 650 or similar, an i5-3670 (Ivy Bridge), socket 1155 and about 8GB of ram.
This one looks good http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007F1S9QE
I built one for less but I guess u don't want to.

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
Intel 6000 HD Graphics

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
That was a joke, right?

bydez

Posted: 2 months ago
GeForce GTX 680 :D

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
I'm not a techy? What? I know more about coding and computers than my technology lab teacher! On topic: Anything other than my fricken intel. It's amazing I ave a positive K/D with all my lag. I use the lowest of the lowest settings... Btw for pvp bobbing on or off? 

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
off

Login You must login in order to post replies.