WaveConquerer

Posted: 4 months ago
Edited: 4 months ago
Candoria is one of the oldest maps and I was around when it was released. it was my second fave map (first was lights out).  I still love it, but recently i have been disapointed by it.  Back in the old days, most of the map was used and balanced. If i spawned on the bridge i would fight valiantly and when i was on the lower levels i would become an archer and snipe from the trees by the trees.  Or i would become a barbarian and run around the map wreaking havoc.

Nowadays, all fighting is restricted to the bridge, due to only one team spawn.  There are little to no sniping opportunities.  It is decided on how many people in your group are fending the other.  If you happen to fall to the lower levels, fights are 1v1 rounds scattered on the floor.  It is a waste of land.  If the old multiple spawns came back, they could make all maps better, not just candoria.   

1Theodore1

Posted: 4 months ago
Yeah agreed.. Well for some maps triple spawning isn't possible, but I agree that candoria must get that again.

NathBrad

Posted: 4 months ago
agree

Sezsor

Posted: 4 months ago
Agreed, Candoria would be more fun with triple spawn. But I think the other maps need it too.


godlords

Posted: 4 months ago
I think all maps could do with. Except for maps like Scorpio and Ignite. What I like to do on candoria is just drop down with scout (it's amazing for 1v1's) and fight the small amounts of players. I don't get as many kills, but I still have fun. Triple spawns!

WaveConquerer

Posted: 4 months ago
When i said multiple spawns, i didn't mean for it to be for 4 team matches like Ignite or Scorpio.  I meant for two team match ups  like the Arc.  (If you have noticed, Fuzzy added two potential team spawns on the sides of the map).  

So yeah, bringing them back would be cool. I wonder why they took em out in the first place  though. Maybe it was glitchy or something.

Login You must login in order to post replies.