godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
So in HG today I saw kill you slow. I say "team Kill_youslow?" She says "sure" I find her. Give her an enchanted sword. She kills me.
Find her in another map. I say "Yo kill_youslow why'd you kill me? We were team." She says "Cause you called me full of myself" I say "you kind of are" (Who doesn't, at least a little, agree with me, eh?) So anyway I say "Anyway team again?" Her response "Ok. This time no backstab"
I find her again, give her a sword upgrade. Again. She kills me. Again. I am never teaming with her again. She's a jerk. Watch out for her. 

XD *KILL_Y0U_SL0W I'm not being mean to you. This all kind of a joke... But you are kind of full of yourself and kind of a jerk* XD

mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
I will kill like you slow on nexus 

CocoaLatteSauce

Posted: 3 months ago
Well a lot of people kill their 'team mates'. It's just part of the game. Maybe next time don't trust someone that has killed you before

FightToWin7431

Posted: 3 months ago
a lesson in why you never team with anyone.

mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
Unless they are your friend and your skypeing with them

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
KILL_You_Slow was supposedly my friend :P 

ViolentBoo

Posted: 3 months ago
Thats what you do in HG. Ask someone for a team. Get a sword and kill them. Your not supposed to team in HG only one can win. (Unless if you actually know the person and your actually having a conversation with them on skype or something.)

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
Jeez, I'm not all about winning. I just want have a good time. Also I do that ^^^ a lot with noob players I don't know. Non noob players I know or sorta know I can have fun with.

xLininger

Posted: 3 months ago
Yet again, you had that comming for you.


Zedther

Posted: 3 months ago
XD

KILL_YOU_SLOW

Posted: 3 months ago
this is how it happend threw my eyes,

the first time i killed you GOD LORDS i did it on purpose cuz u said i was full of myself, the second time you claim u were gonna give me enchanted sword but you came outa no where and you were ARMED and you got way tooo close to me, you can stand a good 4 blocks away and give me sumthing, you got waaay too close, kill you slow likes her space braah =]

and yea im a jerk prolly, but who didnt already know this????

KILL_YOU_SLOW

Posted: 3 months ago
im sorry =/

i really hate teaming tho, it jams up my compass and then i cant hunt for people

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
Why didn't you tell me this before.... 

Puysegur

Posted: 3 months ago
Being a lone wolf is more fun, I've never teamed. My step-sister did, then she attacked the other dude, but she sucks so we died.

KILL_YOU_SLOW

Posted: 3 months ago
my bad =/

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 3 months ago
What happens when it's just 2 people left and they are on a team? SOMEONE has to die. I always got solo.

Login You must login in order to post replies.